Women’s Running Magazine recently published an article covering 14 ways to help manage plantar fasciitis. I would like to add one more to the list. So take a look at the 15 Things To Do To Help Manage Plantar Fasciitis.
- Go to a sports podiatrist, as soon as possible.
- Research cortisone shots; they may be recommended.
- Tape up your feet.
- If your doctor tells you to stay off it, follow their instructions.
- Go to physical therapy as soon as possible.
- Talk to your doctor about the possibility of orthotics.
- Investigate your running shoes.
- Try dry needling with a licensed acupuncturist.
- Wear the Strassburg Sock at night (every night).
- Consider taking foods our of your diet that cause inflammation.
- DO NOT walk around barefoot.
- Invest in a regular massage and have the therapist focus on your legs and calves.
- Have patience.
… and number 15 is: LASER THERAPY. Why? Lasers provide pain relief, inflammation reduction and tissue repair. Just the ticket for plantar fasciitis and many other conditions.
To learn more about our new lasers click HERE.
Pre-owned and demo lasers click HERE.